[argyllcms] Re: Some clarification about profile generation and verification

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 12:00:55 -0400

Magnus,

First of all, congratulations on your acquisition of a NEC 2690. I think
it's a fine monitor.

Question: did you own the Spyder before purchasing  the NEC?

I assume you did, because a specially optimized i1displayII was offered as a
bundle with the NEC that would have given you peace of mind, as far as
measuring is concerned. I understand from your posts that you are not
satisfied with the results?

/ Roger