[argyllcms] Re: RFC: Add a colord shim for ucmm

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:31:53 +1000

Richard Hughes wrote:

> Any comments about the patch? I've just branched a new version of
> colord, and wanted to know if I should merge the patch to master.

Hi Richard,
        I'm interested in making this change, but I'm not sure I'm able
to do it. The problem is that I need to test it, so (I think I) need
to install a more recent version of Fedora, and so far I can't find a way
to install it on my test machine. This is because It doesn't seem to
recognise the existing extended/logical partitions on the disk - it is showing
primary partitions and offering to format them, but not offering
to install onto an existing logical partition. I have 19 existing operating
systems installed on various primary and logical partitions, and I'm not about
let the Fedora installer blow them all away in order to install itself!

This is Fedora 18. Any pointers to how to overcome this problem are welcome.

Graeme.