[argyllcms] Profiling low quality printing systems

  • From: Marco Bazzani <ma.bazzani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:17:05 +0100

Hi all
I hope here someone already faced this problem:
I print over a support that is yellowish so when I try to print
something that should be white my profiles try to put some low
quantity of cyan to compensate (I suppose).
The problem is that my Cyan produce many points for low quantity, the
result is that I got a greenish result because I got blue points over
a yellow support.
Have you any suggestion on how to handle this situation other than try
to remove the points from the printing process ? is my supposition correct ?
cheers
   Marco