[argyllcms] Re: Profile check

  • From: Tomasz Danus <t.danus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:47:48 +0100

Hi Graeme,

Thank you, so it seems I don't have to worry about re-reading any patches
then.

And I know it is lame but can anybody explain or direct me where I can find
explanation on how to read and use visual data provided by profcheck?

It is a first time, when I can, instead of scratching the surface go deeper
into colour profiling and I would like to learn more
So what should I read, because frankly speaking I understand maybe a half
of  tutorials provided - some of it is due to language barrier but most of
it is due to lack of knowledge...

And all of that thanks to you Graeme and your sophisticated piece of
software - it keeps me to want to know more about what I do - mostly for
pure fun of it ;]
You live and learn - that's what they say. ;]
--
t.danus@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: Ithilstone

1DE is meant to be a just noticeable difference. In practice achieving