[argyllcms] Re: Image printing program

  • From: adam k <aak1946@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:34:15 -0400

Thank you! This is what I was looking for.
Now It would be great, if someone would tell me how to create paper profile
for guttenprint printer driver using Colormunki.
ArgyllCMS is over my head at this stage. If possible step by step.
I'll be much obliged for this.
Thank you!

--
 Adam Kielcz

Note:   If you forward this email, please delete the forwarding
history, which includes my email address and any others you see in
this email. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have
their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history
also helps prevent Spammers from gathering addresses and prevents
viruses from being sent to your friends and mine.
No trees were harmed in the posting of this message . . . however an
extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly
inconvenienced.