[argyllcms] Re: I1pro2

  • From: Dimitrije Zivkovic <migraf.keramika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:03:55 +0200

No I did not test two drivers.

I installed Xrite software, and try to create color profile with Argyll
software. First I recognize device working with original driver in Argyll.
But after I measure patches, which I measured with ColorMunki and Argyll, I got
different result.
With I1pro2 something is wrong with some of colors (for example some blue and
turquoise). Also with highlight and shadows.
With I1pro2 shadows are very good but light colors almost disappear, and gray
shades are not correct. With Colormunki all was ok (not perfect quality), but
shadows never was really good.

So question is: Did I got wrong readings because of driver or something else?

Dimitrije Zivkovic