[argyllcms] Re: How many patches?

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:48:13 -0400

Greg,

Thank's for the offer. But I'd rather not look at those figures since I
won't be able to fully appreciate them and I am not really fighting with a
2200 these days. I'm rather fighting with a 4000 which, despite good
profiling software, does not give me good grays. I'll have more to say on
this in reply to Jan-Peter post.

> I feel that I'm getting a good result, although a) I haven't ever knowingly
> seen the result of printing through anything other than the Epson RGB
> driver, and b) my standards may be lower than yours. :)
>
> Btw, I'll send you my measurements if you want, just for kicks, and
> you can make an Argyll profile with them and see what you think.
> (I do realise that there is more variation between individual
> units than there is with the larger more professional products,
> but it can't hurt to try). Let me know if you're interested.
>
> Greg.

Regards,

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx