[argyllcms] Re: Epson 3880 and what can I do better?

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 23:32:42 +0100

I would try and use a standard Epson paper, use the "printer manages
colors" setting, and do some test prints, then try making the same
print with "¨Photoshop manages colors", and then try making a profile
and comparing. When you can match the native profile quality with your
own profile, then it is time to move to your own paper. Before, you
risk getting bad results due to bad procedures.

Edmund