[argyllcms] Re: DTP41/T transmissive mode - problems getting good strip reads

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 20:41:12 +1100

Ken Conrad wrote:
> Since I'm stuck and my arm is getting really sore measuring individual
> patches.... any advice and help will be gratefully accepted!

Without seeing the problem in person, it's hard to know what's
wrong with it, but here's a couple of starter suggestions:

Have you fed a previous profile into targen ? With a previous or
similar profile it will have a better chance of generating the correct
spacer value.

Try a spacer scale value (-A flag) of (say) 1.5 in printtarg to
lengthen it, and see if this helps.