[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki Support?

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:48:37 +0100

On jeudi 10 avril 2008, Karl Heinz Kremer wrote:

> It may be a bit too early to ask this question, but are there any plans
> to support the new X-Rite ColorMunki device?
> Thanks,

I didn't know these new devices... Are they all spectormeters? The
ColorMunki Create is annouced for 130€ only! Note that the ColorMunki
Design is based on the same instrument, and is available for 430€ :o/ So,
if it is only the software which makes the price, I guess an Argyll-based
solution with the Create device will be great, if it is a spectrometer :o)

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org