[argyllcms] Re: ColorMunki Smile with HCFR 3.0.4 not Work

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:21:13 +1000

刘康 wrote:

> What should I do to make it work with HCFR? I would like to use this to
> calibrate my projector and some LCD TVs.

That's up to the developers of HCFR. They are working on a newer version
that uses the ArgyllCMS V1.5 instlib, so hopefully this will solve your
problem. See
<http://www.avsforum.com/t/1393853/fork-of-hcfr-started-whats-needed/1950#post_23360759>

[I don't have a compiler capable of building HCFR myself - or rather HCFR needs
 a certain version of Microsoft's commercial compiler for its build scripts to
work.]