[argyllcms] ColorEye XTH?

  • From: Kristian Jörg <krjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:39:23 +0100

Hi,

I have the opportunity to borrow a GretagMacBeth ColorEye XTH spectrometer. Is this supported by ArgyllCMS? I could find no record of that. And if it is, anybody has a clue if it can be used to create a meter correction file (ccss and(or ccmx) to my i1d3? It is to be used for displays, not print. I.e am hoping to use this to correct my colorimeter for better readings on my computer screens as well as plasmas and projectors using dispcalGUI and HCFR. Go or no-go?