[argyllcms] Re: Chartread with my EyeOnePro : some thoughts

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:29:51 -0500

> I just tested this on XP and I read the entire chart successful.
> Maybe there is big variation between each chart. Maybe you also can
> try to replace the XYZ values in the ti2 file with the one you
> measured  with measure tool, and read it again with chartread.

In the ti2? I think it is too much work for me. I'll experiment with some
other i1_RGB_Scan charts who maybe better reproduced and with chartread
again. But, if I remember well, it did not work with the original i1_RGB
Scan chart supplied with my EyeOnePro. So, I am not too optimistic about
that. In the meantime, I have gone to ColorPort, import the i1_RGB_Scan
Reference file from MeasureTool and created a new version of that chart. I
just printed that chart on my Epson and I am about to try to read it in with
ColorPort and my EyeOnePro. If this works, then I'll have to find a way to
convert the data over to a CIE format for scanin...

Roger Breton