[argyllcms] Re: Chartread with -d don't measure spectral data

  • From: Chris Lilley <chris@xxxxxx>
  • To: Alexey Gribunin <Gribunin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:02:10 +0200

On Friday, May 4, 2012, 11:26:49 AM, Alexey wrote:

AG> I'm trying to use Chartread v.1.4.0 to measure display manually rather
AG> than automatically.
AG> Here is my command line:
AG> chartread -v -p -d -H DisplayA

AG> And I got ti3 with measured XYZ values only. No spectral datas.

From
http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/chartread.html

"By default spectral information as well as D50 standard observer XYZ values
will be recorded for each test patch, when such readings are available from a
device."

What device are you using? Is it a colorimeter or a spectrophotometer?

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG