[argyllcms] Re: Building Argyll 1.3.2 on OpenBSD fails

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:15:29 +1100

Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
I'm trying to build Argyll 1.3.2 on OpenBSD 4.8/i386, and it fails to
build, I attached the build log.

So, I'd appreciate any assistance you could give me in building Argyll
on OpenBSD. If there is any other information you need, please ask,
and I'll see what I can do.

Sorry, I don't have an OpenBSD system handy, so you'll have to figure it out
yourself.

A hint though:

libusb 1.0 doesn't support OpenBSD. So in Jamtop you'll
have to set USE_LIBUSB1 = false: ie. for FreeBSD there is the
following after "USE_LIBUSB1 = true ;":

# Except that FreeBSD doesn't have libusb1 port yet..
if $(OS) = FREEBSD {
    USE_LIBUSB1 = false ; # Use libusb 0.1
}