[argyllcms] Re: Automation of Argyll tools

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:04:53 +0200

Thanks for the offer, I think the first release (when it is ready...) will be Beta anyway, so everyone interested can have a look.

Regards,

Florian

Frédéric schrieb:
On lundi 11 août 2008, Florian Höch wrote:

if you're just interested in display calibration and can wait until the
weekend (but I won't promise anything ;)), I'm currently working on a
first release of my cross-platform GUI for that purpose (Windows, Mac OS
X, Linux [but I need to setup my Linux box first], written in
Python/wxPython) which will also allow you to automate the calibration
(sans keystrokes, at the moment you'll have to press the keys yourself).

Sounds good! In a few days, 3 or 4 GUI for argyll appeared! Amazing!

Argyll now really needs to be introduced in linux distros, as well as the GUIs...

Florian, if you need beta testers for you GUI, feel free to contact me: I love python (I used wxpython by the past).