[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.7 Beta ccxxmake -t

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 02:38:28 +1100

Florian Höch wrote:
ccxxmake -t? or -?? to list available display technologies seems to not
work anymore in the latest development sources, the last working version
(that I have) was from 1st September 2014.

Hi Florian,
        although I like the use of '?' since it's a natural one
for getting help, it has a drawback - it's a wildcard character
in many shells. My guess is that you have a file in your cd
that is matching the option so it isn't making it through
to the argv. See what "echo -t? -??" returns.

Graeme.