[argyllcms] ArgyllCMS V1.6.0 has been released

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 09:45:48 +1000

I'm pleased to announce the release of ArgyllCMS V1.6.0

I'd originally intended this to be a bug fix release, but there has been
a great deal of development in some areas. The most significant changes
are:

* Added support for JETI specbos 1211 and 1201 (Thanks to JETI for their
support!)

* Added Video profiling & 3dLut creation support for eeColor and MadVR. See
video section
  in tutorial for pointers to relevant changes to tools. This includes support
for MadTPG
  + various Video standard ICC profiles + verification workflow.

* Linux profile installation will use colord if libcolordcompat.so is present
on system.

* Fixed ColorHug driver so that it is backwards compatible with FW 1.1.8

* Made sure that MSWin test colors are not color managed. This may affect
Vista, Win7 and
  Win8.

* Changed spectro/dispwin.c so that null transform color matching is used for
displaying
  test patches on OS X >= 10.6. This should fix calibrating/profiling secondary
displays
  on > OS X 10.6. Note that the 32 bit 10.4 binary will still have problems on
> OS X
  10.6.

A more extensive list is here
<http://www.argyllcms.com/doc/ChangesSummary.html>. The full
list is in the source code log.txt file.

The executable and source code archives are in the usual place:
http://www.argyllcms.com/>