[argyllcms] Re: ArgyllCMS V1.0.4 release + Icclib V2.11 release.

  • From: Pascal de Bruijn <pmjdebruijn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:07:04 +0200

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:48 AM, Graeme Gill<graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've uploaded both an ArgyllCMS V1.0.4 bug fix release, and
> an update to Icclib that includes the integer overflow fixes,
> plus a release of Icclib V2.11 that matches what is in Argyll.
>
> The Argyll bugs fixed are the fix to spectro/hidio.c that was causing
> a crash on OS X for any program that accesses the instruments, and
> a memory allocation size error that showed up on Linux when
> creating profiles.

Ah sweet... Any chance seeing the following in 1.0.5? Or will 1.1.0 be released
soon?

"Fixed bug introduced in V1.0.0 in matrix input profiles where white point
 was being normalized rather than being left absolute."

What do you call normalizing, and to what extent? 5105 to 5100 (D51)?
or 5400 to 5000 (D50)?

As a side note, 1.1.0-beta's targen is currently segfaulting when used
with -d 3 on Ubuntu Jaunty (64bit).

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn