[aravis] Re: Aravis problem

  • From: Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aravis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:03:19 +0200

Le mercredi 01 août 2012 à 01:20 -0400, John Mather a écrit :
> I changed it and it works! However there are a few problems. One is that
> it's not displaying at full resolution. It's running at 640x480, when
> the camera's real resolution is 1616x1216. It's also in black and white,
> when the camera actually has color. It also supports 12-bit pixel data.
> There also seems to be some artifacting in the image, where there are
> small black dots in-between pixels. I've attached a sample image. (The
> image is through a microscope, so it's surrounded by darkness. The white
> circle should be in the center, so it seems to be truncating the other
> pixels) The capture also seems to stop after a few minutes for some
> reason, with no output in the terminal.

The viewer is a very simple application for now (any help for its
development is welcome). It doesn't let you choose the region of
interest nor the pixel format.

You have to use the command line for now.

You can get the current walues using:

arv-tool-0.2 control PixelFormat Width Height

And set them using:

arv-tool-0.2 control PixelFormat=Mono8 Width=1616 Height=1216

        Emmanuel.