[arach] Re: steven@menokinweb.com subscribed to arachnophilia

  • From: "Steven E. Marks" <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arachnophilia@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 13:30:32 -0400

HI!  Yes I use Arachnophilia Version 4.0 as my main html editor.  I
also use two other editors to do links and graphics.  I like
Arachnophilia because it is easy to use.  I also use Arachnophilia for
pearl and Java scripts.  The user macros make it easy for repeating
code and other repeating items.  I downloaded the Java version two
weeks ago.  I haven't installed it yet so I don't know much about it.
I hope to install it sometime this month.  I have been busy and most
likely be for the rest of this month.  I am currently working on adding
a on-line store and shopping cart system to one of my clients websites.
I'm now testing four shopping cart scripts on the website to see which
one works best.  I hope to be done testing by this time next week.
Then after that comes making all of the product graphics (in 3
different sizes) and getting the descriptions listed in the categories.
All of this can be done through the on-line administration panel.  I
don't think getting everything listed will be as much trouble as
scanning and making all of the graphics.  Anyway I have until September
to have it up and running.

The other day when I was looking through the listings at Free List I
came across the Arachnophilia list.  So I decided to join and see if I
could get a few tips on the Java version.  Since you and I are the only
ones on the list there may not be to many tips to be had unless you use
Arachnophilia.  Well I guess I'll get on out of here since I'm finished
for the day.  Have a good weekend and I'll talk to you later on.

Steven Marks