[arachne] Re: [arachne] TR: FW: Un alsacien en colère !!!

  • From: "Glenn Gilbreath Jr." <wizard57m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Michel LECLERC" <michel-leclerc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 09:53:05 -0500

Michel,

That's exactly what I thought had occurred, a simple error in an address book!
Your apology is warmly accepted.  I'm relaying this message to the list as
well so there won't be any misunderstandings with list members.
Accidents happen...anyone that says they haven't pressed a key in error
or clicked the wrong button probably hasn't used email!
Have a great day!
Glenn

Wizard57M
Glenn Gilbreath Jr.