[arachne] Re: TIFF

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 08:42:29 +1030

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:31:53 -0400, Brian C. Murphy wrote:

> I just went for a minute to my other computer and tried PICTVIEW 1.94 ON
> COUPLE OF TIF FILES.  It views both and will also convert them to JPG or
> other formats.

It didn't occur to me to try PICTVIEW.

Checking the DOC file I see that it can handle the following file
types:

!PX BMI BMP BMP BW CAL CDR CDT CLP CMX CPT CUR CUT DCX DIB FLC
FLI GIF HAM HRZ ICN ICO ICO IFF IMG IMG IMG JMX JIF JFF JPG LBM
MAC MIL MSP OFX PAN PAT PBM PC2 PCD PCT PCX PGM PIC PIC PNG PNM
PPM PSD PYX QFX RAS RGB RLE RLE RLE RLE SAM SCx SGI SEP ST STW
TGA TIF UDI WPG ZBR

.   ,-./\
.  /     \     from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  \_,-*_/     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v