[arachne] Problem with PD-Admin again

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 15:19:34 +0000

Hi Arachne team,

this is the third time I send a mail to ArachneBugs; let's hope it does
not bounce back again.

I have a problem again trying to log in to the domain management system
PD-Admin 3.0 with Arachne 1.90.

Here is an online demo (sorry, the first page is in German) so you can
see it yourselves:

http://www.pd-admin.de/demo.html

Click on the second link (customer) and enter the words below as user
name and password on the following page to get there.

The problem is that after logging in, when I switch between the various
items in the navigation bar on the left, e.g. Overview, Statistics -
Traffic/Disk usage, more often than not the login page appears again
in the center frame instead of the page I requested.

This seems to be a problem with frames, though I suspect that there is
also a problem with caching since it worked the first time I visited
each page but failed on the second or third try. There were no problems
with PD-Admin 2.0, which did not use frames, so it is probably related.

PD-Admin is what I need to to access my drdosprojects domain, and it is
probably the last of its kind that still does not require SSL and
Javascript, so I would be glad if you could fix this.

Regards,

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de

-- This mail was written by a user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/