[arachne] Four Problems

  • From: "Lester V" <fd100@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:11:30 -0400

1) Lots of pages with text require scrolling to the right to see the full line:

http://www.mail-archive.com/freedos-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg05043.html

http://www.optionetics.com/market/articles/15892

2) Ctrl+P (save to BMP file) won't work from some pages: "no virtual screen to
export". Try
the second link above.

3) I can't sign-in to Opera webmail account. The signup page keeps reloading
which
indicates that the password won't go through:

http://www.operamail.com/

4) The web page of Arachne.cz keeps popping up for no apparent reason. I think
this
happens when you move the mouse, before the page that you are actually trying
to load is
fully open. With all due respect for the Czech creators of the  browser, is
there any way to
get rid of this nuisance?

Lester