[arachne] Re: Club Dr-DOS

  • From: "L. D. Best" <l.d.best@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:13:27 -0500

Layout looks OK.  Personally I find flashing text to be aggravating and
harder to read.  May put a "new" that flashes after the line instead of
having the whole thing flash??

I couldn't find a link to the NEWS page, so couldn't look at source for
possible problems.

l.d.
====

> Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 16:56:17 +0200
> From: Florian Xaver <collect@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [arachne] New Club Dr-DOS site...

> Hi!
>
> I am making a new Dr-DOS site. New design, updated info etc. You can
> reach the first pages from the old site (http://www.drdos.org).
>
> - -) What do you think about the new layout?
> - -) It supports Arachne - that means worse source than i wanted. But it
> seems ok. Only the NEWS page has a problem. But I don't know why.
> - -) Any feedback would be cool ;-)
>

> Btw: Notice, that there is a new Enhanced Dr-DOS version avaiable!
> Enhanced Dr-DOS is the open source branch of Dr-DOS/OpenDOS.
>
> Bye, Flo
> - --
> <http://www.drdos.org>

> End of arachne Digest V3 #21
>
> Arachne Digest at Freelists
> --Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux--

Arachne at FreeLists
-- Arachne, The Web Browser/Suite for DOS and Linux --