[arachne] Alpha version of DPMI Arachne now available for download

  • From: "Udo Kuhnt" <048321887-0001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:17:53 +0000

Hi folks,

I have finally found the time to upload the Protected Mode version of
Arachne I have been working on some weeks ago. It is still in alpha
stage and known not to work on some machines, but otherwise it is
already usable. If you want to test it, you can download it from the
new "Other projects" section on http://www.drdosprojects.de. Please read
the readme and install text files before installing it.

Regards,

Udo

-- The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project - http://www.drdosprojects.de

-- This mail was written by user of The Arachne Browser - http://arachne.cz/