[arabic-nvda] Re: Question

  • From: Mohammed Al Shara <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arabic-nvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 06:14:52 +0300

Waleikom Al Salam warahmato allah.

NVDA is a free and open source software that reads allowed the contents of the computer screen often referred to as a screen reader. it has helped millions of the blind independently use their computers. Being open source, you only download and use it, no purchase required. However, a free Arabic Text to speech engine isn't available yet, so if you need to read Arabic, you'd have to buy Arabic text to speech (TTS).

learn more about NVDA from https://www.nvaccess.org

Best regards,
Mohammed Al Shara.

On 11/9/2016 5:50 AM, abd hus wrote:

Assalam Alykum
I got some info about this useful program "NVDA" I would like to know how to
download it. In other words, do i have to purchase it and pay for it or what is the deal
here.

Thank you