[apparatus-templi] Re: Group meeting

  • From: Kimberly Riley <riley_kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apparatus-templi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:45:34 -0500

Has everyone signed up for Google Plus?

On 1/28/2014 4:28 PM, Jonathan Nelson wrote:

Yeah, I'm going to have to work on the packaging

On Jan 28, 2014 4:07 PM, "Christopher Hagler" <haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I can't open the project with eclipse.  I get errors and the
    package declarations don't work.

    On Jan 28, 2014 4:04 PM, "Christopher Hagler"
    <haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx>>
    wrote:

        That sounds good.

        On Jan 28, 2014 4:02 PM, "Jonathan Nelson"
        <ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            OK, how about a hangout @6pm tonight?  I might not have
            any graphs done, but i think hangouts lets you share your
            screen, so we can at least walk through the code.

            On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Kimberly Riley
            <riley_kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            <mailto:riley_kimberly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                I'd rather do Google hangout either today or tomorrow.

                On 1/28/2014 2:22 PM, Christopher Hagler wrote:

                The Columbus library is on Macon rd.

                On Jan 28, 2014 2:21 PM, "Jonathan Nelson"
                <ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:ciasaboark@xxxxxxxxx>>
                wrote:

                    They announced that the campus will be closed
                    tomorrow. I'm fine with a hangout, or we could
                    meet somewhere off campus tomorrow.

                    On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:19 PM, Christopher
                    Hagler <haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx
                    <mailto:haglerchristopher@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

                        Do you guys want to try and have a group
                        meeting today over google hangout or meet
                        tomorrow at the Columbus library if it is open?

                        Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

-- Jonathan Nelson

                This email is free from viruses and malware because
                avast! Antivirus <http://www.avast.com/> protection is
                active.

-- Jonathan Nelson

---