[HG-PBEM] a thought [ooc]

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:39:34 -0400

I must admit, after doing this PBEM for a while and seeing countless emails
come in from people who only seem to exsist to me as a name and and an email
addy <in some cases>, I'm kinda curious what everyone else looks like and what
not. From what I can tell there's a bunch of you guys down in Denver that hang
out, and us in Canada and one afar in Japan. But again, other than the guys up
here <we have known each other for a LONG time now> I have little idea about
the misc. names that pop into my life almost everyday.
What I propose is that we all stick a photo of us somewhere on a the redliners
site. I figure I can't be the only curious eye-candy kinda guy out there.
...thoughts?...comments?

ook