[HG-PBEM] Re: Starting a new lap [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 12:24:05 -0600 (MDT)

John Guilfoyle said:

> [I guess I'll need a description of how everyone is positioned when we
> get that far, but know that Juliette is planning on using her LGL
> liberally. :) ]

[Dennis: Yes, I was think of the same thing. I think a system to explain--
relative position and track segment will need to be used to limit
confusion.

For all new posts during combat racing, I'll add the following to the top
of the post--

[track segment # <X>
Billy 4
Keavy 2
Jory  3
Juliette  5
Shamus 6]

This is just an example. You would read it by taking the track segment
number from a Course Key that I'll put on the wesite under Setting. The
numbers following the names of the pilots will tell of their relative
positions to one another-- 1 being the lead and so forth. Make sense?
anything else that I need to include?]