[HG-PBEM] Re: Deep in the Heaps [The Matrix Unloaded]

  • From: Robb Neumann <robbneu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:43:34 -0600

On Monday, May 19, 2003, at 03:23  PM, Dennis D. Kirkpatrick wrote:

> Then Sanjay, who had been standing perfectly still, suddenly bolted
> opposite Tina, letting bullets fly. "I'm going to enjoy seeing you
> die,"
> he exclaimed. Sanjay then leaped off an upright piece of armoplast
> steel
> and flew into the air, his body dodging the bullets till he and Tina
> caught each other, each with the other's gun pressed against the
> temple.
> "You're empty," Sanjay proclaimed calmly, his teeth gritted.

"So is your head," Tina spit.

With that, she leapt up from the ground, spinning, until landing on her
feet.  Flexing, she tried to shake the dust off her clothes, but
unfortunately, there wasn't much.

"Damn," she thought.  "So much for drama."

The GREL knew the odds were stacked against her.  After all, there were
three of them and only one of her.  Besides, she still hadn't found a
bald kid to give her a spoon yet.  This could take all day.