[HG-PBEM] Re: Deep in the Heaps

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:06:53 -0400

> Aaron OReilly said:
>
> >> As Rohgen searched through another collection of parts, he stumbed
> >> across what looked like a receiver box for a shortwave radio. The I/O
> >> ports all looked in good shape, but the power lead had been ripped
> >> out. Rohgen checked the list for the part. If it wasn't needed there
> >> it may serve as the radio part for the booming stereo meant for
> >> Keavy's Gear.
>
> Suddenly, Rohgen caught movement out of the corner of his eye toward Tina.
> He looked up but didn't see anything. In shifting, he does though get a
> piercing shot of sunlight reflected off some nearby chrome, making him see
> spots.
>
> [...]
>
> [GM: Rohgen gets a Notice Check. Threshold of 7. MOS of 0. You noticed
> something but aren't sure what. Neither Carlie or Tina notice anything.]

"Tina" Rohgen screamed out, "whats that moving to your left? I saw some
moving chrome thing...and now i'm half blind...what was that?" The sudden
unexpected motion made the lizard slide off Rohgens head and into a pile
with a crash.
    Feeling a bit unsure, Rohgen sleathfully moved his hand over his pistol
hiden beneth his duster while trying to adjust his vision enough to catch
the movement again.