[aodvv2-discuss] Re: Confcall to discuss open issues

  • From: John Dowdell <john.dowdell486@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 22:04:51 +0100

Yes I can do this too.

John

On 22 Sep 2015, at 20:50, Ratliff, Stanley <sratliff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lotte,

Yes, I can do a call tomorrow.

Regards,
Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: aodvv2-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aodvv2-discuss-
bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lotte Steenbrink
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:47 PM
To: aodvv2-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aodvv2-discuss] Confcall to discuss open issues

Hi all,
the IETF deadline is approaching and we have to move forward... Vicky, John
and I talked today and came up with the idea of having a conference call to
discuss our current status, next steps and the open issues Vicky summarized
on the list. We haven't gotten a whole lot of feedback on them, but if we're
able to make up our mind what *we* would prefer to do about them, we
could post that on the list as a suggestion and ask for opinions/objections.
This should probably happen soon, since we still have a lot of stuff on our
plate... What do you think, and most importantly: When are you available?
(iirc, Vicky isn't available on friday, I'm not sure if John is on
thursday... Is
there any chance we can make wednesday aka tomorrow happen?)

Cheers,
Lotte

This electronic message and any files transmitted with it contains
information from iDirect, which may be privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential. It is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the original
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email
in error, and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender.