[antispam-f] Re: Error from 1.61.5

  • From: Frank de Bruijn <antispam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antispam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 17:11:16 +0200

In article <3c20bd1751.Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Brian Howlett <brian.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Having just checked the web site to see if I had the latest version, I
> downloaded and installed version 1.61.5 from 17-03-2010.

> When I try to run 1.61.5 it fails with "Message token more not found".

Ah, the infamous MessageTrans_Lookup bug. As a quick fix, could you load
the file !AntiSpam.Resources.UK.Messages in an editor, go to the very
end, press Enter after the line that reads 'more:More...' and resave the
file?

Then run the BASIC program !AntiSpam.Resources.!Versions so AntiSpam
won't complain about inconsistencies.

That should do it. I'll put up a modified zip as soon as possible.

Regards,
Frank