[angelscript] AngelScript 2.9.1

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 12:31:21 -0300

How about that? A new version has been released just one week after
the last release.

I had planned the implementation of the support for destructors in
script classes for version 2.10.0, but as I implemented it I saw just
how simple it was and decided to make a release 2.9.1 with just that
change and a couple of bug fixes.

For 2.10.0, I'm working on improving the garbage collector so that it
will be able to handle application registered types as well. Most
application types will probably not need this, but container classes
that can form circular references will.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
Author of AngelScript
www.AngelCode.com
AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/