[angelscript] AngelScript 1.6.1

  • From: Andreas Jonsson <angelcode@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:53:04 -0500

Dear subscribers,

AngelScript version 1.6.1 has finally been released. Here is an overview of
the changes between 1.6.0 and 1.6.1:
  * Fixed an exception that sometimes occured when compiling calls to object
methods.
    * Added support for the for-loop.
    * C functions can now be registered as object methods using the
asCALL_CDECL_OBJLAST flag.
    * asMETHOD and asFUNCTION are now macros instead of defined types.
Changed so that object methods and global functions can be registered with
the same engine function.
    * Comparison for pointers of the same type, and with 0 is now supported
    * The application can register binary operators for registered types,
e.g. +, -, or >>
    * Fixed the size of booleans in AngelScript, they are now 1 byte just as
in C++
    * The application can use function overloading to register various
functions with the same name but with different parameters
    * Fixed a bug where converting a constant to another type the value
wouldbecome 0

I've decided to include a way to evaluate single line scripts for
AngelScript, which will be useful for those that use consoles in their
games.Another thing I'll improve is the ExecuteStep() method to allow better
control over how much will be executed, i.e. I'll add StepInto, StepOver,
andStepOutOf flags.

Regards,
Andreas Jonsson
Author of AngelScript
www.AngelCode.com

GramTel Rapid Recovery [ Disaster Recovery Redefined ]
www.gramtel.net

AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/