[angelscript] 1.9.2a and 1.10.0 WIP 3 released

  • From: "Andreas Jonsson" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "angelscript" <angelscript@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:32:44 -0300

I've collected all the bug fixes found for 1.10.0 and applied them to version
1.9.2a. The bug fixes are:
- bug fix: Subtraction was optimized as if it was associative (thanks Lennart
Denninger)
- bug fix: SetArguments() failed for script functions that returns registered
object types by value. (thanks Thomas Suter)
- bug fix: The application would crash if an exception was raised in
ExecuteString() (thanks Joe "Desdemona" Wright)
- bug fix: GetFunctionName() and GetFunctionDeclaration() now works for the
ExecuteString() function id as well.
- bug fix: The compiler didn't warn when passing uninitialized variables to
function parameters (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)
- bug fix: Constructors with parameters could cause assertion failure in
GenerateExceptionHandler(). (thanks Alain "abrken" Bridel)

1.10.0 WIP 3 adds the same bug fixes, but not much more. I've received the x86
assembler VM from Andres Carrera now, so I'm working on incorporating it into
the next WIP. Unfortunately it requires quite a lot of work since he based his
code on version 1.8.2, but hopefully this should be completed until the
weekend.

Regards,
Andreas Jönsson
AngelScript - AngelCode Scripting Library
http://www.angelcode.com/angelscript/
http://www.angelcode.com/forums/