[analogorgans] Re: Urgent help

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:27:17 -0400

Matt's email has been Phished....ignore this message.

The poor english and punctuation alone make this one a FAIL.
On Apr 20, 2011, at 6:22 AM, Matt G. wrote:

>  I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i and my family we came down here to
> England for a short vacation and i was mugged  last night ,at the  park of
> the hotel where we lodged all cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me,
> thank God we have our life and passport.
>
> I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
> at all,they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till then. Our
> flight leaves in less than 6hrs from now and we are having problems settling
> the hotel bills.
>
> The hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the hotel bills.i need
> you to loan me some few cash, you can  wire money to me through western union
> all you need is my name and location below..  I will return the money back to
> you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now.
>  I will be waiting to hear from you
>
> Name: Matt Gerhard
> Location: 7 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ,United Kingdom
> Amount:1,250GBP (1,250.00 GBP = 2,100.00 USD)
>
> I'll def refund your cash as soon as i get home.

Noel Jones, AAGO
423 887-7594
noeljones@xxxxxxxx

www.frogmusic.com  •  www.basicchant.com

"Friends, life is short and we do not have much time to gladden the hearts of
those who travel with us; so be swift to love and make haste to be kind." •
Henri-Frederic Amiel