[analogorgans] Re: Rodgers analog sound

  • From: "Brad" <bstarcevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 10:50:22 -0500

I know that one of the reasons I like the Rodgers analogs
so much is the simple, yet elegant design.  I am not at all
intimidated by the electronics of my 330E.  It really is an
organ that will never be obsolete.  It will literally be
"fixable" forever.  There are not to many things that have
stood the test of time as well as these great old Rodgers
analog organs.

Best,
Brad