[analogorgans] Rodgers 750I 'SCARBOROUGH' Organ

  • From: "famous13" <famous13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 11:07:49 -0400

Hello,

My name is Barry, I am an retired organist and I am new to the list.  I have
a Rodgers 750I 'SCARBOROUGH' Organ which has some problems.  The memory does
not capture the stop registrations.  The memory batteries were reading low
voltage 1.5 volts so I changed out both 2.5 volt batteries with fresh ones
which the organ charged and the result was the same -- no pistons would
capture the stop registrations SET to memory, however, the (0) Cancel piston
works.  In addition, the MIXTURE III stop fates out after the organ has been
turned on for 2 minutes or less.  If anyone can give advice on these two
problems, it would be very much appreciated.  Thanks.

Barry
Organist
famous13@xxxxxxxxxxx