[analogorgans] Rodgers 750 Technical Question

  • From: "bh" <lexicon13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <analogorgans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 18:55:28 -0400

Hello,

            I am a retired organist and I own a Rodgers 750.   While
playing the organ yesterday I activated the 4' Octave Stop on the Great
Division and to my surprise I was able to play the Great Division 4'
Octave Stop on both the Swell and Pedal Division without coupling them
to the Great Division.  After going through all the stops I found that
the 4' Octave on the Great Division was the only stop that played on
both the Swell and Pedal Division when it was activated.

             Any technical advice from organ technicians or hobbyist is
welcome.

Barry
Retired Organist
Rodgers 750