[analogorgans] Re: [FrogMusic's ROUG] Rodgers 770

  • From: noel jones <gedeckt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: rodgersorganusers@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:47:50 -0400

423 899-1793

I am becoming increasingly numerically challenged!

On Jul 13, 2009, at 4:45 PM, Thomas Dugan wrote:

Hello Noel,
I tried to call the number you listed below and talked to a nice lady
who said I had the incorrect number.
I have speakers left over from my 890 that I can offer to anyone who is
interested in this 770.

Tom

noel jones wrote:
Available in Chattanooga...$3,000 or best offer....

Stop tab, amps, speakers and....read this carefully....no speaker
cabinets.

Originally had pipes, may still have pipe controller, but doubtful....

Call organ tech at 423 899-1794

His name is Albert, great guy, helping church that no longer plays our
kind of music.

noel

To Unsubscribe or set to Vacation, go to:

To Unsubscribe or set to Vacation, go to:

This list is provided by Frog Music Press at www.frogmusic.com.