[amc] Re: women's update #546

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 19:17:08 -0600

Hello Friends,
I have a lot of ribbon for the baskets.  The cellophane is kind of pricey so we
may just be able to make them purty using the tissue paper.

This meeting should be a lot of fun!  Remember the date is December 1st, and
would it be possible to come at 6:30????  If you cannot come that early then
just come when you can.  Marilyn can make it if it's a little earlier in the
evening.    Feedback on the time change?

Thanks to Holly for being our organizer!  Bring your remembrances of holiday
traditions to share with each other as we put the baskets together.

Love,
Laura