[amc] women's group this week

  • From: "Garland Robertson" <lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <amc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "austin mennonite church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:31:43 -0500

Morning ladies...
This week is women's group and although I announced it would be at my house
...there has been a change in location.
Since Garland will be returning from the farm on Wednesday or Thursday and then
having to prepare to leave again on Friday...Linda Snow graciously offered to
have our women's group meeting at her house.

If you don't remember how to get to her house please email Linda and she will
give directions.  The address is 10906 Opal Trail.

Thanks for understanding and we hope to see you Thursday!
Laura

--- Garland Robertson
--- lauralarue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx