[amc] tiny house coming on the market in my neighborhood

  • From: Howard Porter <howard.porter610@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 10:56:45 -0500

I'm not advertising here, but I wanted to let you know about a great
opportunity to live in community if you know anyone is looking for a small
cottage. I live in an East Austin development with 8 little one bedroom
cottages, one mile east of downtown with great neighbors and one of them is
about to put their house on the market. The address of the unit for sale is
1116-B Northwestern Avenue, Austin 78702. The units are part of a
condominium association, although each of the cottages are detached. I
don't know the price yet, but probably in the $160s which would make it the
lowest priced unit anywhere around since the going price in this area is
$400,000-$500,000 for most houses, given that most houses are larger than
this one.

This would be great opportunity for a single person or young couple who
could live in small quarters. I'm not involved in the transaction but just
trying to get the word out to homeowners rather than investors who might
make good neighbors. If you'd like to learn more and be part of this great
community, you can contact the listing agent, Carlie Strickland at My
Austin Realty at (512) 801-3760 but there could be multiple offers once it
goes on the market.

Best,
Howie Porter
(610) 806-3333