[amc] thank you from the community

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 21:48:21 -0600

Thank you for serving us by the gracious investment so many of you made in
our facilities today.  It is amazing all that you have done on behalf of our
community and our witness of God's calling to us to care for and support
each other and those who share in our life here.  There were numerous items
on our list of 'things to do,' and because of your sensitivity and concern,
many other things were also accomplished before the end of the day.  Some of
you worked beyond our forecast completing projects that will make the use of
the buildings safer and more efficient.

Thank you all for the ways in which you contribute to our experience of
being church together.  Many of you expressed regret that you were unable to
join us today because of other commitments.  Even though you were not able
to be present with us, we thank you for your presence in our thoughts and
the spiritual connection that we always share with each other.  I pray all
of us will recognize the blessing and enrichment we receive from the spirit
of corporation and respect that is displayed as we work together.

Thank you for your ministry to our community.  May it go well with you.
Sincerely,