[amc] prayer/faxes on Israel/Lebanon (fwd)

  • From: Micheal McEvoy <chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Austin Mennonite Church <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:15:42 -0500 (CDT)

Something that we could do, I feel that this would follow well with
Steve's suggestion from last Sunday

Shalom,
Micheal
--
Micheal McEvoy                    chewy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
St Brigid's Gate Farm                          Mahomet, Texas

and they shall beat their swords into plowshares,
and their spears into pruninghooks:
nation shall not lift up a sword against nation,
neither shall they learn war any more.
But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree;
and none shall make them afraid