[amc] ministry opportunities for Sunday, June 18

  • From: "garland robertson" <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Austin Mennonite Church" <amc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:40:55 -0500

I write to inform you of ministry opportunities for Sunday, June 18
(Father's Day).  There is still to be identified persons to serve as
greeter, decorator, and to prepare the children's story and meditation.  I
will be away next week for my scheduled absence, continuing to cleanup the
farm following the storm in Mississippi last August.  Please inform me as
soon as possible of your plans to serve on this Sunday so that I can provide
the information in the bulletin.  Zachary will be our guest musician on this
day.