[amc] Re: looking to borrow an older tablet

  • From: Janice Friesen <janicef@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stephen hochstetler <srh2pjh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 11:09:51 -0600

You are welcome to borrow mine. I have an iPad and a Surface. You can
borrow either one.

Janice

Janice Friesen
(512)560-2609
http://jfriesen.net
http://im-notageek.com (business)
http://malahinitx.blogspot.com (blog)
Austin, TX

"No one can own a tree, It can belong to you or you can belong to it. We
come from the land, give our love and labor to her and she nurtures us in
return. When we die we return to the land. In a way she owns us. Palestine
owns us and we belong to her."  from Mornings in Jenin by Susan Abulhawa.